WFW 3.11 High Speed Internet.
So I am trying to get dsl to work on a windows 3.11 laptop...
Yeah you heard me.
I followed this guys guide http://blogs.msdn.com/virtual_pc_guy/ar ... al-pc.aspx
The problem is I am not running it under virtual pc.
This old computer does not have any usb or ethernet, so I bought a serial to ethernet adapter.
1. Install Dos 6.22
2. install Windows for Workgroups 3.11
3. Install Mouse (easy)
4. Install Winzip
5. Install hjsplit
6. Install Internet Explorer 5.01
7. install an Intel 2104x adapter driver
8. Install Windows 3.11 TCP/IP stack
9. Maybe configured above correctly
11. Get error on dos and windows startup saying the driver will not load.
How do I redirect internet through the serial port? Maybe I did not configure the TCP/ip Correctly? Any Suggestions?