OldOs.org, your place for computing fun, old and new!

View topic - New user registrations disabled 
IndexRegisterFAQSearchLogin

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

New user registrations disabled 
Owner/Site Admin

Post Re: New user registrations disabled
Tux Linux wrote:
I've been busy as well. I have a small family now (me, my gf, and my 1 year old girl) and it's been quite an experience. Currently in college and I'm about tto graduate here soon with an Associate's Degree in Applied Science. I also have a full time job at my local ISP as an assistant network admin which takes care of things pretty good as well.

Gah! It's reproducing :P

Well, I guess I'll give a personal update too... I'm living in Blacksburg, VA now, working for Rackspace Hosting. Nothing else terribly exciting, haha.

Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:28 am
Adv. Member

[quote="Jay"][quote="Tux Linux"]I've been busy as well. I have a small family now (me, my gf, and my 1 year old girl) and it's been quite an experience. Currently in college and I'm about tto graduate here soon with an Associate's Degree in Applied Science. I also have a full time job at my local ISP as an assistant network admin which takes care of things pretty good as well.[/quote]

Gah! It's reproducing :P
[/quote]

haha, congrats!

My update is the same as it was a couple years ago, I'm going to college for a bachelor's degree in civil engineering. One year left after this semester :D (Junior right now)

No little kids for me though lol

Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:28 am

Legal Concepts update:

I am STILL Single, I can't believe I have worked over 7 years in a FACTORY! When I started on OldOS I was using 56k dial-up!

Right now I am saving my dimes, going to buy some land and live a simple life, I do believe the Economy is going to ****. Just wait until we hit $5 a gallon for gas this summer(that is the predictions!!) I have stocked up with food and water.

I am now a Amateur Radio Operator, and love playing the Banjo. I also have found a "thing" for Backpacking and hiking into Wilderness areas. I love knives and I got over twenty knives so far, so sick!

Looking over at TomKarpik.com, it seems to be abandoned as well.

Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:00 pm

Ya.. Been awhile since I've been on any forum (except BBR).

Me, I have 2 sons (Nathan is 3 1/2, and Noah is 2) and about to head back to College for CST (Computer Systems Technician). Looks easy as hell and I'll actually have a freakin' degree.

My servers have been beefed up and now housing quite a bit of storage now.

Well, it's late as hell.. and I need to get up early. L8Rz.

Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:51 am

Woah things have changed here then a bit for people. Been good reading what people have been upto. Seems like people are happy doing what they want to be which is good. I've just graduated with a Masters degree in Electronic & Electrical Engineering and achieved a Merit. Also bagged a job with IBM doing software development at Hursley Park in the UK, starting in September. I'm single at the moment, can't keep to one girl but I'm sure I'll sort that at some point.

Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:46 pm